Wednesday, December 30

where in the world....letterfrack, ireland



It's Wednesday and that means it's time the lovely Jess over at Classy in Philadelphia's , Where In The World Wednesday!

If you participate, please take the button the fabulous Feris made to use in your post!

The idea of WITWW is to post a picture of you in someplace in the world...it doesn't have to be somewhere foreign or tropical. Just a picture of you somewhere that you consider traveling.


this week i've chosen an absolutely area in ireland. letterfrack is a village in county galway and is in connemara national park. i spent a few days around new year's 2008 up here hiking and having a blast with the club. it was one of my favorite new years. we did 4 amazing hikes in 5 days. including a hike up croagh patrick on new year's eve day and then a great night out with friends to ring in 2008!

pics from - night navigation up diamond hill, view on first day's hike, me on the summit of croagh patrick and the famous death scene!

so if you are participating go over to Jess's blog - Classy in Philadelphia and share your link!

2 comments:

CIP said...

Oh man, I hate hiking but those pictures are beautiful. Plus, the name is so funny/cute! I really need to get to Ireland.

Thanks again for always participating :)

P said...

What beautiful pictures! I keep saying I need to go over to Ireland and have some proper time there, rather than a day trip to Dublin when I was in Belfast. It looks so nice outside of the city!