Wednesday, February 24

where in the world.... wildwood, nj

It's Wednesday and that means it's time the lovely Jess over at Classy in Philadelphia's , Where In The World Wednesday!

If you participate, please take the button the fabulous Feris made to use in your post!

The idea of WITWW is to post a picture of you in someplace in the world...it doesn't have to be somewhere foreign or tropical. Just a picture of you somewhere that you consider traveling


This week I'm at one of my favorite places in Jersey - Wildwood! It is almost at the bottom of NJ (a few miles from Cape May) I've been here almost every year since I was a baby for a week each summer with my family and I just love it. Sitting along the ocean and reading allll day long and talking long walks on the beach. My favorite! I just loooove the Jersey Shore!

my first time at the shore in 1986
the rowboats
wildwood sign - this is newish
huuuuuge beaches in wildwood :)
all these photos from 2008

so participate with where in the world wednesday and go over to Jess's blog - Classy in Philadelphia and share your link :)

6 comments:

Caroline said...

Great pictures - those blue skies look so gorgeous, specially as we're still in the depths of a horrible winter which seems to have lasted forever here in the UK.
I'm in Egypt for WITWW today

Annie said...

Ahh, don't you just love going to those places where you grew up?! So many fond memories.

CIP said...

Ahhhh! Cute baby photo! SO CUTE!

P said...

Oh my god, I'm with Jess on how cute your baby pic is! ADORABLE!

Pria said...

wowieee ..the baby pic is so adorably cuteee :) and the beach looks amazing tooo :)

Susan said...

Such a cute baby photo!