Wednesday, March 3

where in the world.... the reeks, ireland

It's Wednesday and that means it's time the lovely Jess over at Classy in Philadelphia's , Where In The World Wednesday!

If you participate, please take the button the fabulous Feris made to use in your post!

The idea of WITWW is to post a picture of you in someplace in the world...it doesn't have to be somewhere foreign or tropical. Just a picture of you somewhere that you consider traveling


earlier this week i was really missing the irish mountains, so i decided this week to pick a few of my favorite shots of the reeks in county kerry. here is where the 3 highest peaks are in ireland and i've climbed them multiple times and hiked in the reeks about ten times.
from my last hike in ireland - february 2009 - it was a faaabulous day!
an amazing snowy day in the reeks - january 2008
looking at the ridge we just hiked over - a fabulous summer day - june 2008
at the top on the snowy day - jan 2008

so participate with where in the world wednesday and go over to Jess's blog - Classy in Philadelphia and share your link :)




8 comments:

Emily said...

Ahhhhh! I love the Reeks! Best, most favoritest hike was climbing up the 'chimney' on Caranthioul (sp?)! :)

Thanks for making my Wed morning smiley :)

Annie said...

Wow, that is awesome! Love the snow picture.

Caroline said...

Hi Erin - breathtaking shots, love them. Only ever been to Dublin, but would love to see more of Ireland.

I'm in Torrevieja, Spain this week

Pria said...

These are such amazing pics ..i hope i can visit Ireland someday ..

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Such beautiful pics! I am here via Classy in Philadelphia. Found both of you randomly!

Great blog =)

Bayjb said...

The photo from your hike is amazing! Wow I can't get over how gorgeous it is!

CIP said...

You did so much traveling throughout Ireland. So amazing!

Pam said...

Gorgeous pictures! I've missed your blog! Sorry for being a terrible blogger/reader for the last few months. Can't wait to catch up on what I've missed!