so the lovely jess over at classy in philadelphia has started a weekly feature that is right up my alley, where in the world wednesday!
The idea of WITWW is to post a picture of you in someplace in the world...it doesn't have to be somewhere foreign or tropical. Just a picture of you somewhere that you consider traveling...
so 4 years ago i was in paris, france for an amazing weekend with some friends. here is one of my favorite pictures from the amazing time!
If you participate, please take the button the fabulous Feris made to use in your post
6 comments:
You got some great shots!
Ahhh, Paris! J'adore! One of my favourite cities. I have to think up a place to post about today. Not too sure which place I'll pick just yet. :)
I love Paris! It was one of my favorite places I've ever been. I can't wait til I can go back again!
oooh la la!
I love your pictures - they are so pretty. I heart Paris! I was there for a week in 2004, and it was awesome. I can't wait to go back one day!
Paris!!
I didn't loveeee it there, but the Eiffel Tower was pretty amazing!
Thanks for participating :)
Post a Comment