Wednesday, January 13

where in the world.... zion national park, utah


It's Wednesday and that means it's time the lovely Jess over at Classy in Philadelphia's , Where In The World Wednesday!

If you participate, please take the button the fabulous Feris made to use in your post!

The idea of WITWW is to post a picture of you in someplace in the world...it doesn't have to be somewhere foreign or tropical. Just a picture of you somewhere that you consider traveling.


This week I've decided to go to one of my favorite places in the world and my favorite national park - ZION NATIONAL PARK. Most of you know of my love for national parks and i had a great trip in the summer of 2007 with my family out west where i was able to spend a few days at zion. i want to go back and do a few hikes and go in the canyons too.

uuuugh, i want to go back so bad!

so if you are participating go over to Jess's blog - Classy in Philadelphia and share your link :)


7 comments:

Bayjb said...

Wow that looks amazing. Great photos! Now I want to go :)

Emmers said...

I seriously just found EXTREMELY SIMILAR photos on my computer!! I loved Zion - and I love that one of the faster ways to get from Flagstaff to SLC was to drive through it!! :D Want to do an East Coast NP trip this spring?

Emily Jane said...

Some seriously impressive scenery there!!

Carolyn said...

Soo pretty!! I would love to go there!

CIP said...

Impressive! I love the photos.

Thanks for participating :) :)

Did you add your link?!

Susan said...

Beautiful! I want to do a tour of national parks.

Anonymous said...

I really need to head out west. Your pictures are amazing!