It's Wednesday and that means it's time the lovely Jess over at Classy in Philadelphia's , Where In The World Wednesday!If you participate, please take the button the fabulous Feris made to use in your post!
The idea of WITWW is to post a picture of you in someplace in the world...it doesn't have to be somewhere foreign or tropical. Just a picture of you somewhere that you consider traveling
so this week in honor of st. patrick's day, i chose to use do my witww in cork celebrating st. patrick's day! i was there both 2008/2009 for st. patrick's day and both were fun. i didn't take many pictures though. oops! (which is unusual for me!) 2008 i went to the parade with kara and then for a few pints at our favorite pub in the afternoon. in 2009 i went to the parade with brenda and then because it was gorgeous! day we went to the park and then cooked dinner and then went on a mission to find a trad session (most are on in the day we later learned) and we found one and i enjoyed a few pints of beamish.
my fav park - fitzgerald park. i really miss going there.
it was a GORGEOUS day for march 2009.
cork parade from 2008
so participate with where in the world wednesday and go over to Jess's blog - Classy in Philadelphia and share your link :)
5 comments:
Oh I have the same pic from the Guinness factory!! Aaaaaand now I miss Ireland again... *sob* lol
Oooh - I posted about Ireland too!! :) Great photos - I miss it so much over there.
I went to that parade!!!
Oh my gosh those photos are great! I would have loved to be in Ireland on St. Patrick's Day. So much fun!
So true about everyone being Irish on March 17..kind of annoys me cause I actually am Irish!
Post a Comment