Wednesday, April 28

where in the world.... sounio, greece

It's Wednesday and that means it's time the lovely Jess over at Classy in Philadelphia's , Where In The World Wednesday!

If you participate, please take the button the fabulous Feris made to use in your post!

The idea of WITWW is to post a picture of you in someplace in the world...it doesn't have to be somewhere foreign or tropical. Just a picture of you somewhere that you consider traveling.


this week i'm back to greece. one of my co-workers who i have lunch with is retiring this year and her and her husband are going to greece & egypt next fall, so we've been talking a lot about greece and it makes me miss it. so here are some of my favs from a little day trip from athens to sounio, a gorgeous little place on the tip of the attica peninsula overlooking the aegean sea where there is the temple to poseidon. my sister and i had a fun afternoon frolicking about the temple and taking a ton of pictures. plus it was extremely gorgeous!

temple and the sea
temple of poseidon
me & poseidon
another view of the temple

so participate with where in the world wednesday and go over to Jess's blog - Classy in Philadelphia and share your link :)

5 comments:

Susan said...

I am so jealous!

kelly. said...

why didnt you post a picture of me being an animal?! hahaha i love this day.

Emily Jane said...

When we used to visit places like Greece and Cyprus I LOVED all the old monuments and temples etc. Poseidon looks amazing :)

Carolyn said...

Ahh I've been there!! This was my favorite attraction in Greece. Simply breathtaking. It was recommended to me from the manager at the hostel we were staying at and I'm so happy I listened to him. I want to go back there soo bad!!

CIP said...

Gorgeous photos as usual. Thank you for always always joining in :)