It's Wednesday and that means it's time the lovely Jess over at Classy in Philadelphia's , Where In The World Wednesday!
If you participate, please take the button the fabulous Feris made to use in your post!
The idea of WITWW is to post a picture of you in someplace in the world...it doesn't have to be somewhere foreign or tropical. Just a picture of you somewhere that you consider traveling.
so i almost forgot it was wednesday until i saw jess's post this morning! so this week i'm in santorini, greece. or as i like to call it, the pants island. santorini is where lena goes in the sisterhood of the traveling pants. in april 2008 my sister and i went on an adventure to greece and santorini was absolutely gorgeous! it was a cute island, with the most amazing views, and great black sand beaches, which were sadly too cold to enjoy. but i saw one of the top 5 sunsets of my life in santorini. so for your viewing pleasure...
favorite picture of greece
gorgeous sunset over oia
so participate with where in the world wednesday and go over to Jess's blog - Classy in Philadelphia and share your link :)
7 comments:
Wow, that sunset is amazing. Black sand beaches...never heard of those but very cool!
Beautiful pics! I really want to visit Greece someday...
This is at the top of my list of places to see!! I've been to Athens and it was amazing and now I really want to go back and explore all the little islands there!
my 2nd favorite place in the entire worldddd.
SO gorgeous, I've always wanted to go!
Oh my god that last picture of the sunset is AMAZING. Holy cow! I've heard amazing things about greece, I want to go one day.
Ughhhh, way to make me cry. Santorini has my heart <3
Post a Comment