Wednesday, June 9

where in the world... swansea, wales

It's Wednesday and that means it's time the lovely Jess over at Classy in Philadelphia's , Where In The World Wednesday!

If you participate, please take the button the fabulous Feris made to use in your post!

The idea of WITWW is to post a picture of you in someplace in the world...it doesn't have to be somewhere foreign or tropical. Just a picture of you somewhere that you consider traveling.


Looking through all my pictures, I realized I hadn't used anything from Wales yet. In February 2008 I went to visit my sister who was studying abroad in Wales.So here are a few of the photos from that fun weekend away.

we went out to mumbles, a gorgeous little beach and lighthouse close to where she lived in swansea
more mumbles
some boats at the marina in swansea

sadly the weather wasn't the best, but i would love to go back to wales, it was a really awesome country!


so participate with where in the world wednesday and go over to Jess's blog - Classy in Philadelphia and share your link :)

5 comments:

CIP said...

Wales and Ireland kind of look similar!

Emily Jane said...

Awwww I LOVE Wales! I've only been once and I went with my dad on an "outdoor adventure weekend" rock climbing and walking etc.... loved it, and these days all the good TV shows and bands are coming out of Wales!!

kelly. said...

YAY FINALLY MUMBLESSSSS AND WALES. i miss my homeee.

Jessica (Bayjb) said...

I love these photos! My school had an exchange in Swansea and people raved about it.

Shoshanah said...

I went to Wales once too! Back when I was visiting my friend in London for about a week. But I really just wanted to comment to say that it looks like we have almost the exact same Vera Bradley purse!