december 7: blog find of the year... the gem of a blog you didn't know about until this year...
i read a lot of great blogs... and most of them i started reading in 2009, i joined 20sb at the end of 2008 and have loved it. so a few of my favs.
jess at classy in philadelphia
rachel at confessions of a jersey girl
amy at the manhattan transfer
jlc at french kiss
sharon at sharon's space
jess at everyday adventures
so if you aren't reading these lovely ladies you should be :)
so loooots going on, but i'm tired. saw the blindside tonight and loved it. anyone else see it?
4 comments:
BEST MOVIE EVERRRRR. i wanna be that SJ. end of story. i wanna go to ole miss now.
Aww, thanks for the mention! You're such a sweetheart!
I haven't seen that movie yet, but it's on my list. It looks so awesome. I'm not a huge football fan, but for some reason I really love football movies. :)
Awww, thanks!
I can't wait to see blindside... it looks so good, and my husband keeps pointing that guy out on NFL games. I guess I know it ends well!
You are so sweet! I always read yours as well. Is that movie good? I am so behind on movies...
Post a Comment