It's Wednesday and that means it's time the lovely Jess over at Classy in Philadelphia's , Where In The World Wednesday!
If you participate, please take the button the fabulousFeris made to use in your post!
The idea of WITWW is to post a picture of you in someplace in the world...it doesn't have to be somewhere foreign or tropical. Just a picture of you somewhere that you consider traveling.
this week in honor the the crazy irish adventure college roomie and i did last year when she came to visit me. i'm using a few of my favs from the trip.
starting out the trip - cliffs of moher
so if you are participating go over to Jess's blog - Classy in Philadelphia and share your link :)
5 comments:
A rainbow, how perfect!
That rainbow is incredible! I love it. Sigh, I want to go to Ireland.
Oooh I love the Galway pic with the rainbow. :)
I love the picture with the rainbow. Great shot. Just love it.
Ohhhh you're making me miss Ireland again!! *Shakes fist* lol
Post a Comment