It's Wednesday and that means it's time the lovely Jess over at Classy in Philadelphia's , Where In The World Wednesday!
If you participate, please take the button the fabulous Feris made to use in your post!
The idea of WITWW is to post a picture of you in someplace in the world...it doesn't have to be somewhere foreign or tropical. Just a picture of you somewhere that you consider traveling.
this week i am at one of my favorite places - the chester river. i spent 4 glorious years on the chester river for crew practice. some days in the freezing cold and rain others in the sun, at 6am or 6pm seeing gorgeous sunrises and sunsets and meeting some of my best friends on this river. finding a sport i fell in love with and helping to make college something i loved so much. here are a few of my favs from senior year.
about to push off the dock at practice
so participate with where in the world wednesday and go over to Jess's blog - Classy in Philadelphia and share your link :)



5 comments:
Those are awesome pictures. I've always thought crew was a cool sport.
That pic of you guys on the dock is awesome!
I love those pics!
This is gorgeous! I love watching rowing and I can imagine how peaceful it is on the water.
Awesome photos, as usual. I can't even imagine doing Crew! You must be so strong.
Post a Comment