Thursday, January 15

i felt like a little girl playing dress up

Ugggggh,

Today just isn't my day.

So I woke up three times from a weird dream last night. I was hiding to try to stay alive. It seemed like I was being persecuted for something but I'm not sure what (seemed quite WWII like, but I don't know what I did) but it was creepy. They were in the same room as I was and trying to find me, and I was like panicking... I woke up once, and then fell back asleep, and the second I did the same thing. The third time it was like 45 minutes before my alarm, but I didn't want to have the dream again, so I decided to stay up. I'm really bad at remembering dreams, because I don't usually dream (or remember anything from them) but the weird thing was I had a similar dream earlier this week. Hmmm. Wonder what is going on inside my head....

And then something is up with my shoes.
I don't know what, I wore my favourite black heels today and I had the HARDEST time walking to work his morning. I felt like a kid playing dress up in her mom's shoes. The one shoe seemed gigantic.. and now they have always been slightly big, so I just stuck inserts in them and they fit better (and they are still in). The funny thing is I wore these shoes yesterday no problem. Weird huh. So I folded up a piece of tissue so they fit a little tighter, so I don't look like an idiot who can't walk in heels...

And I've been working for the last 2.5 hours and only have gotten 3 accounts done.

At least I'm meeting a friend for lunch and later tonight Brenda and I are going to see Bride Wars. I know the reviews have been meh, but I LOVE Anne Hathawayand chick flicks are my weakness. So it should be fun, I just have to get through some more numbers.

And tomorrow is Friday :)

5 comments:

CIP said...

Haha, oh man. Heels. This happens to me with my nice flats sometimes! It's like the stretch overnight and are huge and I look like a HUGE tool trying to walk.

I know what you mean about bad dreams. When I have one I have to turn the light on, get up, walk around, turn the TV on to ensure that the dream doesn't happen again.

Colli said...

Eh... Work's overrated.
I'm an X and a horse shoe, if you catch my drift. :)

Emmers said...

well, i mean, erin, they dont make child sized heels, so no wonder you are falling out of them *just kidding* hahaha anyway, i hope things turn around for you today - can you email me your address in Ireland? Thanks bud - miss you

kelly. said...

dude i heard it was really really bad. hahaha. but it is good? hmm cool. i am goin to see it. later haterrrr. xox

kelly. said...

ps, mom said she wants to read this. and she told me to tell you. i didnt say anything, but she is sitting next to me as i was reading this and was OVERLY nosy and wanted to see exactly what i was doing. ugh. but she told me to "see what your reaction was" as if i can see you or something......