So here are the rules:
-Take a picture of yourself right now.
-No primping or preparing.
-Just snap a picture.
-Load the picture onto your blog.
-Tag some people to play along.

-Take a picture of yourself right now.
-No primping or preparing.
-Just snap a picture.
-Load the picture onto your blog.
-Tag some people to play along.
Welcome to my it is like 10.30, just got home from work where I've been frolicking around with the children since 9am and it is cold picture. Gah, I'm tired.
So I'm tagging:
Katie at Can I Just Say
Carolyn at Writing Is My Therapy
Pam at Relish
Work today was awesome, yet slightly crazy. This group is omgawesometastic. Things were slightly crazy when we completely changed the schedule about 10 minutes before we were breaking off into groups, but it went well. It was funny because I was all prepared to give a certain tour, I had read about it, yesterday I was taught how to do a few things and I was all ready to go and BAM, complete switch - go talk about whales. Luckily I had seen this tour two weeks ago, but since it was my first time doing it, I would have liked to have read last night a bit more and clarified some info... but oh well. It went well and I had a ton of fun doing the tour. So I'm pretty happy, by doing this tour I've realized I do know a lot of information and I'm learning so much. And it was sunny and gorgeous outside! Can I just say how much I love what I am doing right now?
Last night was pretty awesome. Amy and I headed over to Nick's after work for dinner. He made awesome kebabs and we made homemade margaritas. Now these margaritas were amazing. Like best margaritas I've ever had. But you had to work for them squeezing the limes. Nick didn't have a juicer, so we had a lot of fun squeezing all the limes we needed. But these things were quite lethal, as I felt like uuuuuugh this morning. But it was such a great night :)
So I can't believe it is Friday already, well in a few minutes! These weeks are just flying by!
So I'm tagging:
Katie at Can I Just Say
Carolyn at Writing Is My Therapy
Pam at Relish
Work today was awesome, yet slightly crazy. This group is omgawesometastic. Things were slightly crazy when we completely changed the schedule about 10 minutes before we were breaking off into groups, but it went well. It was funny because I was all prepared to give a certain tour, I had read about it, yesterday I was taught how to do a few things and I was all ready to go and BAM, complete switch - go talk about whales. Luckily I had seen this tour two weeks ago, but since it was my first time doing it, I would have liked to have read last night a bit more and clarified some info... but oh well. It went well and I had a ton of fun doing the tour. So I'm pretty happy, by doing this tour I've realized I do know a lot of information and I'm learning so much. And it was sunny and gorgeous outside! Can I just say how much I love what I am doing right now?
Last night was pretty awesome. Amy and I headed over to Nick's after work for dinner. He made awesome kebabs and we made homemade margaritas. Now these margaritas were amazing. Like best margaritas I've ever had. But you had to work for them squeezing the limes. Nick didn't have a juicer, so we had a lot of fun squeezing all the limes we needed. But these things were quite lethal, as I felt like uuuuuugh this morning. But it was such a great night :)
So I can't believe it is Friday already, well in a few minutes! These weeks are just flying by!
6 comments:
Thanks for playing along! :) Seems like everyone's reading their blog feeds at night, so we all look tired and comfy at home. LOL.
Glad things are going so well for you! Mmmm... margaritas! :)
Thanks for the tag! I'm at work right now so i can't do it. But I will try and remember to do it sometime this weekend! I too am loving this spring weather we've been having!!
I love the pictures posts. They are so much fun!
Margaritas sound tasty and are definitely needed on a Friday!
Yay for new blogs to check out.... :)
Aah! Good thing I didn't see this yesterday...I looked like unshowered crap. I'm happy to say that I am clean for my pic, but still no makeup...
AH! I totally missed this the other day...guess I have to do it now. Ohhhh boy. Good thing I got caught in the rain earlier today!
Post a Comment