Amanda and I left work today and as we reached her car, she said hello to the sticker of the cheat on her car. And it made me laugh, because I haven't thought about homestar runner in years! It totally reminded me of camp and the summer of 2002 when we would quote them nonstop! So of course I had to go online and check out a few of my favorite Strongbad's emails.
And one of my absolute favs is the English paper with Kyle "The Yellow Dart" Smith and the hustle and bustle in the well thought out englilish paper!
Also I love the Dragon
a more different s, angry eyebrows, consament v's, trogdor the burnator...
I can't remember another one, but it has population: tire in it.
So that was a fun little trip down memory lane and thinking about all the funny/stupid little things that I haven't thought about in years!
It is a gorgeous, sunny Friday! And I wore my new pink shoes today! Now I'm spending my afternoon applying for jobs, writing a letter to Holly and trying not to disturb the adorable cat sleeping on my lap. And hopefully something fun tonight :)
What was your favorite Strongbad email? Anyone have any good weekend plans?
4 comments:
Those are hilarious!
My absolute favorite is the Lil' Brudder one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HGwIFJneeY
My brother and I laugh hysterically every time we watch it.
"He's got the heart of a champion!"
Oooh, I had forgotten all about these! My college friends and I used to quote them all the time too!
'cheat talk' is my favorite one by far. i got your message. i was just driving at the time, and then i forget about my phone sometimes.
...douglas?
I used to love Homestar Runner. Trogdor was definitely one of my faves. I also liked the one with the Cheat and the light switch raves. And don't forget about Coach - who could say job. Great Jaeaaereb!
Post a Comment